GSIB is registered in England and Wales, with the company number 01122503. In the UK, GSIB’s use of personal data is regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Whenever we refer to our ‘website’, we mean marcus.co.uk and any associated websites. Whenever we refer to our ‘mobile app’, we mean the Marcus mobile app.
Providing us with accurate information
You are responsible for making sure that any information you give us is accurate and up to date - you must tell us if anything changes as soon as possible. If you believe that the information we hold about you is wrong, incomplete or out of date, you can contact us using the contact details in section 15.
What do we mean by personal data?
Any information that is about you or that can be used to identify you is personal data. This includes your name, email, phone number, personal ID numbers such as your passport or driving licence number, and online or device information like IP addresses.
A list of the personal data that we collect, generate and use is set out in section 4.
- Visitors to our website or social media pages or people who interact with our digital advertisements.
- Anyone who uses our mobile app.
- Anyone who applies for a Marcus account or product.
- Marcus account holders, including joint account holders, and people who have previously held a Marcus account.
- Someone who makes or receives a payment to or from a Marcus account.
- Representatives of a Marcus account holder (such as those holding a valid power of attorney, appointed third parties or executors).
- Callers to our Customer Care Team.
- Anyone who corresponds with us by post, email, social media or any other method.
- Anyone connected to an account holder, such as a relative or close associate (‘connected parties’).
If you have a different relationship with GSIB that isn’t listed above, then please visit goldmansachs.com/privacy-and-cookies to find out more about how your personal data is processed.